While everyone is ready with their Dandia sticks in their hands, one thing which might worry you is that what to wear so that it looks good on you and is traditional too. Don't you worry people, we have the solution you are looking for as we help you in selecting the best ethnic look for this festival season.
1) Multi-hued lehnga Choli : Ditch the heavily embroidered one when you are out partying with your besties at the dandiya bash, and wear a vibrant touch to grab eyeballs. Ethnic in its own ways, the gorgeous chiffon and cotton fabrics in multi warm toned hues makes for a resplendent ethnic touch at the dandiyas. Before putting that to have a glowing skin try our Rose Face Scrub which contains lemon extracts keeping your skin fresh all day.
2) Mirror worked Rajasthani Dupata : Black and orange cotton lehenga cholis can be worn to the Navratri bash, provided you balance and complete the look with a dupatta heavily embossed in Rajasthani artwork and mirror patches tassels on the fabric makes a haute touch and statement too. Before putting on that you can try our natural face mask Black Magic containing active charcoal which removes all the pollutants and keeps your skin glowing.
3) Polka dotted royal look : Dazzle the nighttime parties and the dinner gatherings at the Navratri wearing a black and gold polka dotted with a pink border chaniya choli. Complete the look with a statement neck piece and a gorgeous maang tika in gold. What will adore more with the look is our natural Vanilla lip balm which makes your lips glistening and beautiful so that you become irresistible.
4) Lacey Red lehnga : Red is a color or hue resplendent with emotions, love, passion, romance and power, which is why wearing a lacey red lehnga with gold embroidered patterns on the blouse the dupatta and the flare of the lehenga skirt, makes for a haute touch at the Navratri gatherings. Don’t forget to carry the spill free and easy to carry Lavender Lotion Bar to keep your skin moisturized at all times.
5) A line Lehnga Choli : Zardozi embossed, the A-line lehenga choli for the dandiya night in neutral tones with embroidery in chocolate browns can be a fashion statement to behold. Grab more than just eyeballs at the dandiya wearing the zari work A-line lehenga with heels and heavy kundan statement neck piece. Try to the Rosemary and Teatree Beauty Oil for that flawless dewy look. Grab eyeballs as everyone asking for your beauty secrets.
So, let the fling of Navratri begin in style. Shubho Navratri
By Shivam Gupta
For Nakedly Yours